Devon Photography Training can help you overcome your problems when shooting animals, with this workshop that has been specifically designed to help those of you who like to photograph your companions.
On this workshop you will learn:
- How to adjust your exposure to get the fur to be correctly exposed without losing detail in the background
- How to engage cats and dogs to keep them focussed when shooting
- How to pose super furry animals (we have rabbit models we use) to avoid them looking like a fluffy cushion
- How to shoot at the best angle for your subject
- What settings to use to freeze motion and avoid getting blurry pictures
- How your choice of lighting affects the image and your settings
- and more
For more information or to book yourself in on a course with me, enter your details below.
If you bring a friend to learn with you one of your sessions will be half price!