- Understanding light, sources and how to modify light
- How to use your camera in and out of the studio
- How to embed keywords in to your images for higher SEO rankings
- How to photograph members of staff and lifestyle images
- The basic principles of photography
- How to use appropriate lighting equipment
- How to gain consistent photographs for multiple images i.e. catalogue images/product photography
- How to tell your company's story through photography
- How to work with colour schemes for visually attractive profiles that fit your brand
- How to set up a scene for effective photographs
- How to work with and source models (if needed)
- What equipment is appropriate to you and what not to use
- How to set up a studio within your workspace
- Equipment list - what you need to fulfil your requirements
- Image analysis for improvement and recreation
- and more.
A half day session is 3 hours, you will receive worksheets to reinforce your learning and we will learn at your pace. This session is taught as a one to one session but can be modified for a group if you have multiple employees who would like to attend also. The session fee is £85 for one attendee and includes all pre-planning, worksheets, the session itself and any communications before and after the session. Fuel costs may be incurred depending on your location. A full day session (6 hours) is £170.
Please get in touch through the enquiry form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Some example instagram accounts from previous training clients and a couple of screen shots from our own account: