Devon Photography Training can help you overcome your problems when photographing animals.
On this workshop you will learn:
- How to adjust your exposure to get detail in the fur and separate your subject from the background
- How to engage cats and dogs to keep them focussed when shooting
- How to work with a pose routine
- How to shoot at the best angle for your subject
- What settings to use to freeze motion and avoid getting blurry pictures
- How your choice of lighting affects the image and your camera settings
- The best camera settings to use
We can either shoot in the studio or I can come to your home.
Studio sessions with equipment hire are £179
Home visits (using natural light) are £169 additional fuel costs may be incurred if outside of Honiton
All sessions include worksheets and homework tasks to support your learning and a range of memorable practical and theory based learning activities.
Continuing support is available via email or through our popular Facebook training group where we hold free weekly lives, competitions, share our work and socialise with other photography students.
For more information or to book yourself in on a course with me, enter your details below.
If you bring a friend to learn with you one of your sessions will be half price!