Take your Photography to the next level with our Online and In Person Photo Editing courses
Gem will teach you exactly what you need to know about Photoshop to edit your photos to a professional standard.
Photoshop works alongside Lightroom Classic (which I would recommend learning before delving into Photoshop).
Stop learning by trial and error - Save time and money and book a three hour session with Gem.
A recent student told Gem that he had learned more in 3 hours than he had in 15 years of using Adobe's editing software!
With our eye-opening lessons, you will learn to confidently improve your photos with little stress. All sessions come with worksheets and/or video tutorials or screen recordings of what we cover in your session so you can refer back to them when necessary.
We will delve into:
* Using layers, adjustment layers, layer masks and pixel based layers.
* Using layers with different blending modes
* A look at the different tools available in photoshop
* Warping images using liquify
* Cropping and aspect ratios
* Edit blotchy skin and desaturating red skin tones
* Skin Retouching
* Smoothing hair with the Clone Stamp
* Removing distractions using the patch tool and content aware, (good for studio background expansion & background distractions)
* Resizing your images
* Making global and local adjustments to your images
The cost varies between £75 and £169 plus fuel depending on if you are learning online. in a group or face to face as a 1-2-1.
If learning face to face you can bring along a friend for one of your sessions half price.
Click here to sign up
Or if you want to take the course as a 1-2-1 the sign up here
Our Mission Statement: